- Collected Information. We may collect different types of anonymous information from our Site, such as general demographic information and viewership data. This information helps us maintain, administer and monitor our Site in order to analyze trends, improve its overall quality, enhance our services and tailor our Site to users' needs. Such information is aggregated across users, does not identify you as an individual, and does not link to any personally identifiable information. Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser (please refer to our Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies section below).
- User Communications. When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications and related e-mail addresses in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our Site.
- Affilated Services. We offer services via other websites, such as those via our parent company, and collected information may be sent to our affiliates in order to deliver related services. The affiliated sites through which our services are offered may have different privacy practices; therefore, we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Secured Information. We maintain procedural safeguards to protect collected information. All collected information is stored on secured servers and access is strictly limited to individuals with a legitimate reason to have such access and who have agreements that prohibit the unauthorized use or disclosure of such information. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of your data will not occur, we work hard to prevent such occurrences.
- Provide general internal and customer analytics.
- Study traffic patterns in order to improve Site performance, to customize the user experience, and to better match the users' interests and preferences. For example, Gravity keeps track of the domains from which people visit, and also measures visitor activity on the Site. However, these tracking records are performed and maintained in ways that keep the data non-identifiable.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Gravity products or services.
- Support security measures, such as requiring re-login into a Gravity product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- If you login to Gravity's products through the Site, cookies can also be used to save a session identifier so that Gravity can keep you logged in between page loads.
- Assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
- Tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
For further information about cookies you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to login or use other interactive features of the Site and features that depend on cookies.
Last updated on January 17, 2013